Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, January 5

Unassembled snowmen are falling from the sky!

I would like to first inform everyone that today is the official first day of winter. "Why today, the 7th of January?" you may ask. the answer is simple.Today I have stuffed snow down my dear little sister's back. An event that has always marked the first official day of winter. I would also like to state that I love snow. I especially like watching people around here freeze, panic, drive cars into ditches, complain, and generally bitch about “all the snow.” Yeah right! All 2 centimeters of it!!! PEOPLE! THIS IS CANADA! WE ARE THE STEREOTYPICAL PEOPLE OF SNOW! Most Americans think we live in Igloo’s and own dog sleds and you are complaining about 4 cm of that weird fluffy white stuff on the ground?!? It’s minus 8 INCLUDING THE WIND! For the love of god people, grab a coat, hat, and some mittens/gloves and go ENJOY IT! Have fun, make a snow man, if you have no excuse, the grab the nearest kid and say that you're educating them in the fine art of snowball making, and then have hot coco to finish the afternoon off!!!!!!!!!! Why complain when you could be shoving snow down people’s back and making snow angels????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home