I fear for the world!
Something occurred to me as I was watching the guys outside my school bombard both cars, and people with frequent snowballs, I had to think: Snow sure does bring out the child in everyone. Then they threw a snowball at this old Volvo and the guy came out and was absolutely livid! (But in a kind of cool military way…you know, that probably made the guys kind of “oh crap, that was a mistake, I’m now officially doomed”...Or since they obviously didn't have much in the way of intelligence, maybe not.) If that wasn’t enough, they KEPT throwing the odd adventurous snowball just to see how pissed they could get him and I had to think: We’re unleashing these immature, unintelligent, and generally stupid guys on the world!?! What are we thinking!?!?!That profound thought was then followed by: They’re unleashing this moaning bitching female out on the world?!? What are they thinking!?!?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home