Confessions
I have to admit something.
I’m sorry but I’m … I’m not… *sigh* I’m not perfect.
There I said it!
That done, I am aware that I’ve been posting fairly infrequently; or maybe really infrequently and I’m aware that the last few entries kind of sucked. And for that, I’m sorry. So, my resolution is to start writing better entries again to get my creative juices flowing in a vain attempt to get my other writing skills to improve along with it. I might be adding some book or movie reviews, but I’m not sure.
I’d also like to note that in real life, I’m not actually this self-centered or cynical but gosh darn it, at midnight when I feel like typing I just end up sounding like some of my peers. (I fact that terrifies me to my very core.)
Feeling – Kind of bashful
Listening to – Boondocks Saints Theme (I don’t know what the Boondocks Saints are by the way, but someone recommended the song to me and it’s really good!)
Word of the day – Chiclets
I’m sorry but I’m … I’m not… *sigh* I’m not perfect.
There I said it!
That done, I am aware that I’ve been posting fairly infrequently; or maybe really infrequently and I’m aware that the last few entries kind of sucked. And for that, I’m sorry. So, my resolution is to start writing better entries again to get my creative juices flowing in a vain attempt to get my other writing skills to improve along with it. I might be adding some book or movie reviews, but I’m not sure.
I’d also like to note that in real life, I’m not actually this self-centered or cynical but gosh darn it, at midnight when I feel like typing I just end up sounding like some of my peers. (I fact that terrifies me to my very core.)
Feeling – Kind of bashful
Listening to – Boondocks Saints Theme (I don’t know what the Boondocks Saints are by the way, but someone recommended the song to me and it’s really good!)
Word of the day – Chiclets

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home