......AHHH SHI----
Don’t you just hate it when you’ve had a relatively good day, finished with fairly nice night, and then BANG - you’re in “mildly depressed” mode. The worst part is there is no frickin explanation… well other than the fact that I’m falling for a guy waaaaaay out of my league, am now searching for a minimum wage retail job to get me though the summer, I'm bored out of my mind, and have been reading a long list of far more artistic blogs than my own… SHIT!! Now I’m depressed… arg!
Need
Something
To
Be
Entertaining
…
It never helps that it’s 11 at night and no one’s up I can annoy…
Shit…
Feeling: Depressed
Listening to: Weapons of War – The Keepers
Word of the Day: Willy Wonka
Need
Something
To
Be
Entertaining
…
It never helps that it’s 11 at night and no one’s up I can annoy…
Shit…
Feeling: Depressed
Listening to: Weapons of War – The Keepers
Word of the Day: Willy Wonka

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home