Punk Cover Alarm Clocks
I'm not actually dead - just for the record.
Blog-wise I might as well be, but that's just the short attention span kicking in. That, and the fact I can really only write any good crap somewhere between midnight and three. Anyway, I occasionally try to get a blog out there, even though so far it's been no dice.
Sorry, but that's the way it is. Sounds stupid and I know no one really reads this anyway, but you know what? Whatever.
There is something so satisfying about knowing that someone somewhere out there knows all about my cat. And one day I'll post a *really* funny story about what my stupid klutz antics can accomplish when they really try, and someone will laugh their heads off and then share the story. Thereby - making me immortal.
Aren't I special! I'm immortal even without the whole vampire biting thing.
(I've obviously been around my ex-hippy/ bohemian influenced family too long.)
Feeling: Ambitious – First the second half of the “To be or not to be” speech, then I’m moving to Ophelia’s part! (It can’t be that long. I mean if she’s not crying about one thing or the other, she’s stark raving mad – and I’ve always wanted to try playing a crazed Shakespearian woman : P)
Listening to: Weezer and the song Tribute by Tenacious D << very good song
Phrase of the day: That is the respect that makes calamity of so long life.
Blog-wise I might as well be, but that's just the short attention span kicking in. That, and the fact I can really only write any good crap somewhere between midnight and three. Anyway, I occasionally try to get a blog out there, even though so far it's been no dice.
Sorry, but that's the way it is. Sounds stupid and I know no one really reads this anyway, but you know what? Whatever.
There is something so satisfying about knowing that someone somewhere out there knows all about my cat. And one day I'll post a *really* funny story about what my stupid klutz antics can accomplish when they really try, and someone will laugh their heads off and then share the story. Thereby - making me immortal.
Aren't I special! I'm immortal even without the whole vampire biting thing.
(I've obviously been around my ex-hippy/ bohemian influenced family too long.)
Feeling: Ambitious – First the second half of the “To be or not to be” speech, then I’m moving to Ophelia’s part! (It can’t be that long. I mean if she’s not crying about one thing or the other, she’s stark raving mad – and I’ve always wanted to try playing a crazed Shakespearian woman : P)
Listening to: Weezer and the song Tribute by Tenacious D << very good song
Phrase of the day: That is the respect that makes calamity of so long life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home