Death By Dressing
While I was at work last night I realized something. Actually, I had this epiphany while my arm was blindly trying to find a box of pre-packaged Blue Cheese Dressing somewhere *waaaay* over my head. And as little packages of dressing pinged off my forehead (thank god they were sealed) I realized – between being short and being generally stupid, I will probably be meeting my demise in the near future.
Why is it that the shortest person on shift have to be the one to get stuff off of the top shelve?
Listening to: Das Phantom der Oper (Because there’s nothing so satisfying than listening to music you know by heart sung in a language you don’t know. )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqE5kvk10Yg
Feeling: gottagotoschoolgattotakethebusgottogotoclass… kill me
Word/ Phrase of the day: Der Phantom der Oper... hee! I'm speaking German!
(Just for the record, the Phantom is *so* much more vengeful (cool!) in German.)
Why is it that the shortest person on shift have to be the one to get stuff off of the top shelve?
Listening to: Das Phantom der Oper (Because there’s nothing so satisfying than listening to music you know by heart sung in a language you don’t know. )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqE5kvk10Yg
Feeling: gottagotoschoolgattotakethebusgottogotoclass… kill me
Word/ Phrase of the day: Der Phantom der Oper... hee! I'm speaking German!
(Just for the record, the Phantom is *so* much more vengeful (cool!) in German.)

1 Comments:
Try Latin: Phantasma Operarum. Quite beautiful. Try http://opera.synthetique.org/writing/song1.php- great website (so far). Still, you better have had a good time- lots of people (like moi) wanted to go... but you went! :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home