Just a Tip!
For the future so with luck you can learn from my stupid (daily) mistakes.
If you are going to a half and or hardly remembered musical that you only really vividly know the movie version of… DON’T SAY ANYTHING.
For Example:
“Where’s the chandelier? It’s supposed to be up there, but it’s not! *points to ceiling. A truly obvious place to put a chandelier*”
”Oh can I please spoil the surprise for you?”
”Yes! I want to know where the chandelier is.”
”...I think it’s under the sheet in the middle of the stage marked ‘CHANDELIER’.”
When in doubt – Don’t say ANYTHING
Feeling: I went to Vancouver for the day and saw Phantom of the Opera. Then, I watched tv for the better part of the night. I’m peachy thanks for noticing.
Listening to: Nothing really... I was watching a modern remake of 'Great Expectations' while Ethan Something-or-other and Gwyneth Paltrow. But it still has another hour to go and I can’t stay up that long *and* wake up tomorrow in time for life in general.
Word/ Phrase of the day: Phantom and Chandelier
If you are going to a half and or hardly remembered musical that you only really vividly know the movie version of… DON’T SAY ANYTHING.
For Example:
“Where’s the chandelier? It’s supposed to be up there, but it’s not! *points to ceiling. A truly obvious place to put a chandelier*”
”Oh can I please spoil the surprise for you?”
”Yes! I want to know where the chandelier is.”
”...I think it’s under the sheet in the middle of the stage marked ‘CHANDELIER’.”
When in doubt – Don’t say ANYTHING
Feeling: I went to Vancouver for the day and saw Phantom of the Opera. Then, I watched tv for the better part of the night. I’m peachy thanks for noticing.
Listening to: Nothing really... I was watching a modern remake of 'Great Expectations' while Ethan Something-or-other and Gwyneth Paltrow. But it still has another hour to go and I can’t stay up that long *and* wake up tomorrow in time for life in general.
Word/ Phrase of the day: Phantom and Chandelier

4 Comments:
Sounds like fun...I kinda like doing the stupid and being wrong, just because it's more fun in the end then being right all the time. Just soak up the awkwardness...mmm soo good.
yay go phantom. i whent and saw it in vancouver on the 26th it was amazing. in my opinion the play was like 20 times better then the movie. i think seeing it live was just feeding my obsession. good to hear that u had a good time
The show was great actually! I saw it the day after you. : P
Carlotta had the most amazing pipes *ever*!
(Did you notice Christine's little space boots and cowbow boots too? They were so out of place.)
ha ha she had space boots i did not even notice that... thats funny. i was sort of disapointed that there was no murchandies at the performance . but it was still good
-laura
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home