I haven't checked out ur blog for a while.... so when I'm bored in sociology class... and 'sciology guy' has not arrived yet.. I will pretend to listen and type -while checking out ur beautiful site. Anyways... just dropping a line of support with chocolate kisses and hugs.
mmm pacman. He should be real. Imagine the children. He could overwhelm and populate the earth in a matter of minutes, if he wanted to. That's why they keep him locked up. Little do they know, he likes being locked up. It makes him feel more at home. Until...
3 Comments:
I haven't checked out ur blog for a while.... so when I'm bored in sociology class... and 'sciology guy' has not arrived yet.. I will pretend to listen and type -while checking out ur beautiful site. Anyways... just dropping a line of support with chocolate kisses and hugs.
Yay! Thank you for the chocolate hugs and kisses!
mmm pacman. He should be real. Imagine the children. He could overwhelm and populate the earth in a matter of minutes, if he wanted to. That's why they keep him locked up. Little do they know, he likes being locked up. It makes him feel more at home. Until...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home