Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, September 26

Dreamy Autumn Nights

I keep sitting in front of a bank screen, an empty page, a window sill. There’s so much going on, the good, the strange, the hectic, the bliss, and yet putting it into words seems to be beyond me. I am fixated by the pages which I don’t know how to fill. Mostly I just let the pen rest, relaxed in my hand. I’ll let it write what it wants to…
I’m letting my emotions move me through the day. It makes things hard to plan. But I think it’s worth it.
Isn’t it funny that as soon as we figure out where we stand, find a name for our feelings and finish the paperwork, everything changes and leaves you at square one again? “By the time you make ends meet, they’ve moved.” But I might be paraphrasing there…

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home