Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, April 21

Time flies when you’re having fun… or not

Had a mediocre day at work considering how short my shift was. Any shift that ends with a split 20 pound bag of dog food is one you *really * want to leave. On the bright side – a couple friends went through my till. It even made me feel like I had a social life. When I left I had this overwhelming urge to buy myself a bottle of vodka on the way home. Apparently, I’ve been reading way too much of Planet Karen. (Less than a month until I can actually buy myself a bottle of vodka!) But at least it’s – oops, it was payday – woot!

Turns out, I just looked at the clock and it’s 12:30… time flies I guess.

And just for my 'out of the blue quota' of the day. A while ago I finally caved and joined facebook. Today, a friend of mine FROM MY TORONTO YEARS finds me. By 12 this evening I’d found 3 more old friends I haven’t talked/ seen to in years(!) and was trading some quick messages to my old neighbor. She mentioned the girl who originally found me had changed ‘a lot a lot’. I’ve changed too. (Thank god.)

I just hope I can show them I’m not the loner crybaby bookworm I was before. Now I’m a slightly goth loner bookworm. I think I feel so much better.

Oh and I figured the blog could use a new look, for freshness's sake.



Feeling: Watched The Guardian… well part of it at least. Also, I have no feelings because I don’t cry at every variation of the same clechéd plot line, or so I’m told. It's so nice to get that one out of the way.
Listening to: Tango de Roxanne – Moulin Rouge
Word/ Phrase of the day: Why is my computer geek not forthcoming?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home