Supercalafrajalisticexpialladocious in Alpha-Ghettios
I'm posting right now out of guilt that well, I haven't posted anything in a while. Unfortunately, I’m feeling exceptionally lazy right now so this might end up short, although my track record is that everytime I say something will be short, it's anything but. In other news Victoria Independent Film Festival is on till the 13th. Some of the movies look really good too. Alas, I have no car. And the odds of my mum driving me into Victoria are slim, the odds vanish completely if I mentioned that on of the movies I want to see has the title of “Born into Brothels”. Although it’s up for an academy award and looks really good, the single word "Brothel" makes the vast abundance of sheltering instincts my dear mother possesses kick into high gear. The good news is that soon it hopefully come out on Video/DVD so there is still hope of me renting it one night when I have the house to myself.
The Site is http://vifvf.com/
Anyway, I should probably go round up all my notes for tomorrow’s French written exam so I’ll end with this happy little excert I found especially amusing from a very well written book call “The Torn Skirt” by Rebecca Godfrey.
“In the 50’s, Gloria said, women could only be wives and mothers. But now it’s the 80’s and you girls are so lucky. You can do anything you want.
Yeah we can hook or strip.
What did you say, Amber?
I said I’m really looking forward to being an astronaut.”
…Now where did I put those notes?
The Site is http://vifvf.com/
Anyway, I should probably go round up all my notes for tomorrow’s French written exam so I’ll end with this happy little excert I found especially amusing from a very well written book call “The Torn Skirt” by Rebecca Godfrey.
“In the 50’s, Gloria said, women could only be wives and mothers. But now it’s the 80’s and you girls are so lucky. You can do anything you want.
Yeah we can hook or strip.
What did you say, Amber?
I said I’m really looking forward to being an astronaut.”
…Now where did I put those notes?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home