The Age Old Question
So here it is, the question that plauges generation after generation. What's sadder? Checking your email constantly and being disapointed time after time with it's continued emptiness, or the fact that such a small thing is so drasticly important?
SIDE NOTE: I now have a chatterbox at the bottom of my blog. NO ONE IS PUTTING ANYTHING ON IT!!! This stupid piece of...I mean this wonder of tecnology will be enulled unless it's used at least once a month. SO if you happen to stumble upon my humble little blog, please scroll down and say 'hi'!
SIDE NOTE: I now have a chatterbox at the bottom of my blog. NO ONE IS PUTTING ANYTHING ON IT!!! This stupid piece of...I mean this wonder of tecnology will be enulled unless it's used at least once a month. SO if you happen to stumble upon my humble little blog, please scroll down and say 'hi'!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home