Check please
Tonight at work I was yelled at, insulted, and held personally responsible for the shortcomings of both the multi-national company I work for *and* my co-workers.
You know that feeling that usually comes when someone is yelling at you for something beyond your control and you have an answer and reaction going through your head that you know isn’t the right thing but you want to say it anyway?
Yeah, so do I.
Feeling: Frustrated
Listening to: Battle theme – the Matrix
Word/ Phrase of the day: Old lady – “Well what use are you people anyway!” Me – *I will not punch you out, I will not punch you out, I will try not to punch you out, I just might punch you out*
You know that feeling that usually comes when someone is yelling at you for something beyond your control and you have an answer and reaction going through your head that you know isn’t the right thing but you want to say it anyway?
Yeah, so do I.
Feeling: Frustrated
Listening to: Battle theme – the Matrix
Word/ Phrase of the day: Old lady – “Well what use are you people anyway!” Me – *I will not punch you out, I will not punch you out, I will try not to punch you out, I just might punch you out*

1 Comments:
Yup. Those people...I don't know if there is anyway to come out of situations like those without feeling like hurting the other...
Jerks. How insensitive.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home