Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, November 22

Nothing to write

So here’s another blog, partially because, (you guessed it) I’m hella busy, (which by my logic, is the best time to blog,) and partially because I said I would post on Saturday anyway. But it’s now Monday, sorry Tuesday and I’m posting now.

Wait, why do I think it's Monday going on Tuesday? I'll tell you why. I don't know. But for some reason I've been thinking it's monday all day and that I actually have time to do the things that need to be done. I don't have time.

It's Tuesday going on Wednesday.

Unfortunately I don’t know what to talk about for this entry. Do I talk about how a friend of mine was in a car accident a couple of weeks ago and that, along with other events has thrown me into a theory that if there is a higher power, that higher power is a sadistic kid with a magnifying glass and we are the ants?
Or I could mention how long it took me to remember that the word is ‘magnifying glass’ and not ‘looking glass’ as what was stuck in my head.
I could mention the sheer beauty of my timetable for next semester, freshly organized by yours truly.
I could give reference to the PostSecret book I recently finished and the moving humanity within its pages, or my outrage at the term I’m coining, EOoCF .
I could explain my cryptic EOoCF as Early Onset of Christmas Fever, or I could bitch about how I’m overall unsatisfied with my own day to day mediocrity.
I could share the site that was shared with me today, of videos of people crying and eating random things, and the realization that the weirdest shit is on the internet just waiting to be discovered.
I could complain about the Public Transit System and all of its letdowns and aggravations or simply fish for sympathy with the sad fact that I’m on a bus 3 hours a day, 5 days a week.
I could also make an attempt at a profound thought.
Or I could lastly delete all I have previously written out of the horror of run on sentences.

So as you see I have nothing to write about in this dear little blog of mine.




Feeling: Distant and worn out
Listening to: Er Lebt In Dir
Word/ Phrase of the day: MANSKIRTS!!!! (They were ankle length I swear!)

2 Comments:

Blogger AfterVerner said...

sure, nothing at all. If your friend who was in the accident is the same person I know, they are doing quite well, especially considering...

Yeah, Christmas fever is stupid. I wonder how many people have to think something is stupid until someone does someting about it...

2:33 p.m.  
Blogger Sparrow said...

Actually I have two friends who were in accidents, but yes one of them is who your thinking of.
(If you talk to her in the near future, tell her I say 'hi'.)

6:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home