Name:
Location: Canada

Friday, December 8

Right place, wrong…month?

I think I just set a record…
I showed up for a protest two months early…

Yes, I’m very talented.

So as not to make a waste of a bus trip I went Christmas Shopping. (No, not X-mas, you politically-correct holiday-annihilating morons. CHRISTMAS.) But in typical me fashion I went out to find presents for my sister, mum, and dad. AAAAND came back with three books, two for me, one for a friend, and a patch to be added to the ever-modified jacket of awe.

On the plus side, I do know what I’m getting my parents… and I just realized I’m getting both of them food. Drastically different kinds of non-perishable food, but food non-the-less…


Maybe I should re-think my shopping…




Listening to: There’s a reason these tables have numbers, you just haven’t figured it out yet – Panic! At the Disco (Found this gem when I downloaded A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out and I’ve been listening to it on repeat since.)
Feeling: Tired, but excited for tomorrow
Word/ Phrase of the day: “Great Nightmare Before Christmas! The Pirates! in an adventure with communists! It actually exists! It’s like a dream come true!”

And you people think I’m making this shit up... My life in the past while has been proof enough that life truely is stranger than fiction.
Most recently it's been stranger than Alice in Wonderland sometimes...

But back to Pirates and Communists. To quote:
Even in slippers and a dressing gown, the Pirate Captain cut an imposing figure. If you were to compare him to a type of font – because whilst the pirates usually liked to compare people to types of trees, just recently they had taken to comparing people to other stuff as well, like fonts, or creatures, or makes of cheese…

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AfterVerner said...

hee hee. At least thay cant tell you that you were late. Haha. Life is strange...Where do you think the people who make these things get the inspiration? I'm so confused...I don't fit in a rabbit hole. At least...I don't think I do...

3:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home