Happenings

(I'm not sure if you can tell with the size of the picture, but they're all in V gettup.)
Here's the Link
Also I found this on the bio for Moneyshot – a band I have GOT to see one day when I can actually get into the bars.
“What the hell is going on anyway? Cool is a commodity. Music is business. The fashion conscious are worshiped. Elitists are admired. The right haircut is more important than the song being played. Musicians are sponsored by shoe companies. The underground is pretentious. The scenesters rule.”
It’s things like this that make me think there might be hope.
Feeling: Worn out
Listening to: The radio! I dug it out of the dumping ground my family calls a garage, dusted it off, and now actually have a radio and CD player again!
Word/ Phrase of the day: &*!%# *~@! it’s raining and winding every bloody time I step outside!
Here's the Link
Also I found this on the bio for Moneyshot – a band I have GOT to see one day when I can actually get into the bars.
“What the hell is going on anyway? Cool is a commodity. Music is business. The fashion conscious are worshiped. Elitists are admired. The right haircut is more important than the song being played. Musicians are sponsored by shoe companies. The underground is pretentious. The scenesters rule.”
It’s things like this that make me think there might be hope.
Feeling: Worn out
Listening to: The radio! I dug it out of the dumping ground my family calls a garage, dusted it off, and now actually have a radio and CD player again!
Word/ Phrase of the day: &*!%# *~@! it’s raining and winding every bloody time I step outside!


1 Comments:
hee hee. That's the way to protest.
Yay good November weather...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home