Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, December 12

Hands and Swagger

So I went to a ninjas vs. pirates party which is also the first party of the Victoria 154s. Huzzah.

So, here’s the deal. IF you have access to booze, I highly suggest trying this.

Hands and Swagger
Green Apple Vodka
Sweet Vermouth
7UP
Cranberry Juice

Where do you get the title, you ask?

If you drink enough of it, you will be all hands and swagger.



Feeling: Kind of like a fop actually… I got my haircut and so I’m all SUPASTAAA
Listening to: Billy Talent II - the whole CD, three times in a row.
Word/ Phrase of the day: SUPASTAA

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AfterVerner said...

supastaa? hee hee
sounds fun. I'm a little young for such a drink, but I don't think I'd mind trying it out one day.

10:40 p.m.  
Blogger Sparrow said...

Well I was a bit young for the drink too, but I was the only underaged person there, so drinking really was inevitable... :P

8:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home