Studying Blues
For some reason I think I’m feeling rather goth today. And lazy -- can’t forget lazy. So instead of sitting at my computer reading webcomics or playing with my new notebook of surreal fantabulousness I think I’m going to get out of my pajamas and head a coffee shop to study. I’m betting 5 to 1 I still won’t get anything done though, but at least the effort is there.
Also I’ve decided if I don’t get my ear pierced on Wednesday, it’ll never get done. Only thing left is phoning the shop to make an appointment, or at least finding out if I can bring my own earring. To bad it’s closed on Monday, I guess I’ll just find the number and call tomorrow. I’m going to be downtown anyway so I can go get the earring I want if it’s ok.
Aaaand – I’ve lost 2 pounds!!
Feeling: Meh
Listening to: Planet Hell – Nightwish
Word/ Phrase of the day: I don’t think I have one yet
Labels: Feeling Lazy, Schooling

2 Comments:
Join the club. Just the idea of studying gives me the chills. So does your earring idea, but why am I not surprised? :P At least you're not getting your nose or tongue pierced (I'm not giving you ideas, by the way).
Tounge - No
Nose - maybe one day...but if I did my parents would freak
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home