Fandom Studies
I know I already posted something today, but I saw this and COULD NOT resist...
So this glorious piece of work is my present to all who have ever pulled their hair out at bad fanfiction, or who has written terrible, smutty, slash omgz rofl! fan fiction.
And even IF you've never heard of Fanfiction before this moment, read it anyway because DAMN it made my night of horror and procrastination!
http://redscharlach.livejournal.com/120637.html
Feeling: Laughing the feeling of overwhelming dread away.
Listening to: This is Halloween - cover by Marilyn Manson
So this glorious piece of work is my present to all who have ever pulled their hair out at bad fanfiction, or who has written terrible, smutty, slash omgz rofl! fan fiction.
And even IF you've never heard of Fanfiction before this moment, read it anyway because DAMN it made my night of horror and procrastination!
http://redscharlach.livejournal.com/120637.html
Feeling: Laughing the feeling of overwhelming dread away.
Listening to: This is Halloween - cover by Marilyn Manson
Labels: FanFiction, Have to Laugh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home