Camera Clichés
So it’s no big deal that yes, I know I’m not photogenic. In fact I could say quite honestly say that I look terrible in all but a small handfull of photos. BUT that being said, I’ve discovered that I can make others photogenic because *insert dramatic pause* I am now officially calling myself an amature photographer! I spent the last few days crouched in driveways and flowerbeds to get a better angle for a photo….



and managed to have a little bit of a photo shoot with my sister last night. Don’t give me that look! We were bored and she’s got costumes.
Not to mention all the moments of me yelling, "WAIT! Don't. Move."
Feeling: PicturescamerasWHEEEEE
Listening to: Save me – Unwritten Law
Word/ Phrase of the day: “I want chocolate…Lots of chocolate” “Me too…”
Listening to: Save me – Unwritten Law
Word/ Phrase of the day: “I want chocolate…Lots of chocolate” “Me too…”
Labels: Photos, Random Coolness

1 Comments:
ah, the stolen rolo.... i miss thee.. how i wish it was in my tummY. muahaha.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home