*Brrrrrr*
For the second time in two days, 8:30pm seems like the greatest time possible to curl up under the covers and cease to exist for a while. The kind of exhaustion I feel at 1:30 am is now occurring 3 hours earlier than usual. Weird much? Why yes. Yes it is.
For now, I’m trying to not get homework done while bundled up in the wool blanket that usually sits on my bed, fingerless gloves, and awesome rainbow knit slippers.
I am just this cool.
(No pun intended.)
All I need is a big ass cup of tea to make it all complete.
For now, I’m trying to not get homework done while bundled up in the wool blanket that usually sits on my bed, fingerless gloves, and awesome rainbow knit slippers.
I am just this cool.
(No pun intended.)
All I need is a big ass cup of tea to make it all complete.
Labels: Procrastinating, Sleep or Lack There Of, Stress

3 Comments:
GET WELL SOON <3 ~ FIGHTING! (as the koreans say.
Summer will return.
Now, just repeat that over and over for the next...8 months and you can say, "summer is here." And then you can look forward to the killer winter once again.
Cheers to global warming!
Maybe it'll feel like you're back in Ontario again. The ice. The chill. The winter jackets and fuzzy gloves.
The umbrella dripping water over blue bus seats, the textbooks, the essays due first class. Grey overshadowing blue.
What's new?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home