Me? A Domestic Goddess?
So I spent the day in my grubbies cleaning and doing laundry. But I’d start one task, (ie, my room, hanging up all the clothes that are strewn about, taking out garbage, cleaning the toaster oven) and get sidetracked. I’d find myself doing something completely different from what I started doing. I now have about half a dozen half-finished chores, and my room looks like a bomb went off. Yes, I am very productive.
Go me.
Feeling: an odd mix of lazy and domesticly inclined
Listening to: A really neat acoustic cover of Teardrops by Our Lady Peace
Labels: Feeling Lazy, Introspective, Procrastinating

3 Comments:
screw you, crescenet.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Well said.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home