So long, and thanks for all the fish
This would be the reason of why I don't have time to sleep. : PIt was kind of cool though tonight, because I got to see a teacher I hadn’t seen for a while. She knew me really well in grade 7 or so but that was when I was still in my awkward, geeky, shy pubescent years. So she comes up to me after the show and start gushing about how beautiful I was.
Which came as a surpirise becase:
1) I had all of three lines and don't get a lot of attention despite being a student director.
2) I’m not usually described as beautiful… ever. And I’m not saying that to be shy and modest or any of that crap. If I’m lucky, I get into the ‘cute’ category, and frankly, that’s fine. A little more interest from the opposite gender would be nice – but that’s might be half my own fault. (Still haven’t asked ___ out… 2 days)
3) In my costume, I’m little orphan Annie.
Just for the record, the next person to take on look at me and either ask me to sing or start singing ‘Tomorrow’ or ‘It’s a hard knock life’ is getting something uncomfortable shoved where the sun don’t shine.
Yeah, so I’m actually impressed with myself right about now. For some reason I’ve been updating like there’s no tomorrow recently.
I’m not kidding! Scroll down and you’ll see – I even updated *twice* in one day! Unheard of!
So I’ll leave you with this just because I'm finally sitting down to read the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy:
So long and thanks for all the fish
So sad that it should come to this
We tried to warn you all but oh dear
You may not share our intellect
Which might explain your disrespect
For all the natural wonders that grow around you
So long, so long and thanks for all the fish
The world's about to be destroyed
There's no point getting all annoyed
Lie back and let the planet dissolve
Despite those nets of tuna fleets
We thought that most of you were sweet
Especially tiny tots and yourpregnant women
So long, so long and thanks for all the fish!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home