Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, December 14

Whoops...

So I was completely unmotivated the last couple of weeks, but now I’m making up for it. It could be that I’ve had more sleep in the last three nights than I usually have in a week, but I’m blaming the time off. That, and I’m kind of between jobs right now, so what else is there to do? Tuesday I did a huge amount of errand running. (go me) And as per usual, I go to pick up *two* measly books from the library and as the librarian looked at the screen I could hear her counting under her breath, “lets see…1,2,3,4,5…6.” At which the only thought going through my head was “…uh oh.” And as the librarian came back with a stack of 5 inch thick hardcover books I realized one of the many drawbacks to ordering books online…

Then yesterday I felt like cooking. (I love cooking, but I really don’t do it enough..) So I made banana bread. And that was so much fun I went to the market and got more ingredients. Then I was going to make sweet potato wedges, when it was suggested that, hey, why not do dinner altogether!? So I made dinner. Then my Dad, Sister and I went to get the Christmas tree. Fun, huh?

Not quite.

Well, actually, yeah it was fun. But putting together the Christmas CD wasn’t fun. I think there was less negotiating at the Paris Peace Conferences…

So today I have to schedule my N road test, (eek!!) do some Christmas shopping in Sidney, and then baby-sit. And tomorrow – pretty much the same thing…



Feeling: Accomplish while eating really good banana bread.
Listening to: Idle Son – Little Bit Less (I love these guys’ music. And they get points for giving a fantastic set at the Three Days Grace concert. They were really the underdogs though. So even though they rock, hardly anybody knows because hardly anyone was in their seats listening… But they kick Theory of a Deadman’s ass!)
Word/ Phrase of the day: Elmo’s Chicken Hat

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elmos Chicken Hat?? haha... hmmm I wanna do some baking too... but last time my cake died before i could decorate it. YAY our english mark is out.... haha. hmmm oh yeah... English is offered during the summer! lets take it! ummmm i dont know what else to say... I wuv u, but i gotta study for my last final <333 byebye! [P.S.. the problem with Xanga is... comments are members only :( ]

6:30 p.m.  
Blogger AfterVerner said...

mmm cooking. I dont actually like cooking too much, but the product is worth it (unless something has gone disasterously wrong...)

10:46 p.m.  
Blogger Sparrow said...

That's the beauty of banana bread. You can put in ground cloves instead of cinnimon, realize your mistake, put the cinnimon as well and then forget to butter and flower the pan. And it's still one of the better loaves ever made.
(It's already gone...)

8:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home