Ode to Youtube
I’ve been intending to post *something* for a while now but then I usually get distracted. Books unread, music unlistened to, (far more less frequently than it should be) homework to be attended to, and in the last little while photographs to be taken!
So I’ve been dashing around thoroughly abusing the batteries of my camera and taking pictures left and right.
And in my own little attempt at showing "the world" my lack of photographing talent I’ve posted most of them on my MSN space whatchyamacallit.
And what prompted me to write this now instead of putting it off later?Why, this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DqTi0ZFDawY
Feeling: Tired and a tad messed up. Some stuff keeps happening that requires a bit of thinking out on my part, but all my good thinking time is spent catching up on sleep. Luckily, none of the stuff is anything bad, just what requires a fair ammount of contimplation.
Listening to: W'happy Mama - Zap Mama (Oddly enough my sister found it. This song marks one of the very few times my sister played a song that makes even I go “huh…”o.0)
Word/ Phrase of the day: “I just want to tell you one more thing.” “NO! Everything you say turns into some really dirty joke!”
So I’ve been dashing around thoroughly abusing the batteries of my camera and taking pictures left and right.
And in my own little attempt at showing "the world" my lack of photographing talent I’ve posted most of them on my MSN space whatchyamacallit.
And what prompted me to write this now instead of putting it off later?Why, this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DqTi0ZFDawY
Feeling: Tired and a tad messed up. Some stuff keeps happening that requires a bit of thinking out on my part, but all my good thinking time is spent catching up on sleep. Luckily, none of the stuff is anything bad, just what requires a fair ammount of contimplation.
Listening to: W'happy Mama - Zap Mama (Oddly enough my sister found it. This song marks one of the very few times my sister played a song that makes even I go “huh…”o.0)
Word/ Phrase of the day: “I just want to tell you one more thing.” “NO! Everything you say turns into some really dirty joke!”
Labels: Darth Vadar, YouTube

1 Comments:
THAT WAS AMAZING!!! err...umm...pretty good. I didn't watch it three times in a row....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home