Spontaneity doesn't pay (part 1)
So I’d been listening lately to all of the advertisements for the Billy Talent concert. “The greatest Canadian tour of the year” yadda yadda yadda. Well guess what, the advertising worked, and I really wanted to go. But at the time when I could get advance (good) tickets I really couldn’t think of anyone to go with me. So I was moping around the Wednesday before the concert thinking ‘I want to go see Rise Against! I want to scream along to Billy Talent!’.
And in a burst of impulsiveness I didn’t know I had, I went to the Sofa center (save on food center – don’t ask me where the ‘a’ came from, I have no clue myself) bought myself a ticket, walked to the other side of the downtown core for lunch and took the bus back to campus with still about an hour and a half before my next class.
Speaking of classes, mine starts in 10 minutes….
TO BE CONTINUED…

1 Comments:
It pays...Well...I think it pays. Sort of...sometimes...
Continue.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home