This post has been replaced...
So I did have a nice post here which I wrote last night. This morning I realized that I really didn't want all that on the internet site that people I know have access to. So instead, I'll put in Shakespearian insults that I randomly found on the internet because they be doth cool.
You should be women, and yet your beards forbid me to interpret that you are so.
Thou goatish fen-sucked measle!
Thou beslubbering dizzy-eyed mammet!
[Thou art] pigeon-liver'd and lack gall
We leak in your chimney.
[Thou hath] not so much brain as ear wax.
[Thou art] a fusty nut with no kernel!
How now, wool-sack, what mutter you?
Idol of idiot-worshippers!
Thou puking toad-spotted hedge-pig!
Thou wayward onion-eyed popinjay!
If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt.
Assume a virtue if you have it not.
I shall live to knock thy brains out.
Thou whoreson mandrake, thou art fitter to be worn in my cap than to wait at my heels.
[Thou art] a fool, a coward, one all of luxury, an ass, a madman.
Listening to - Gogol Bordello
Feeling - Like one of the shallow foolish girls that hop between guys because they don't know what they want. (It's not that plesent an experience.)
You should be women, and yet your beards forbid me to interpret that you are so.
Thou goatish fen-sucked measle!
Thou beslubbering dizzy-eyed mammet!
[Thou art] pigeon-liver'd and lack gall
We leak in your chimney.
[Thou hath] not so much brain as ear wax.
[Thou art] a fusty nut with no kernel!
How now, wool-sack, what mutter you?
Idol of idiot-worshippers!
Thou puking toad-spotted hedge-pig!
Thou wayward onion-eyed popinjay!
If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt.
Assume a virtue if you have it not.
I shall live to knock thy brains out.
Thou whoreson mandrake, thou art fitter to be worn in my cap than to wait at my heels.
[Thou art] a fool, a coward, one all of luxury, an ass, a madman.
Listening to - Gogol Bordello
Feeling - Like one of the shallow foolish girls that hop between guys because they don't know what they want. (It's not that plesent an experience.)

2 Comments:
uhhh, no I don't sing. I warble in my shower. With a few noteable exceptions... but mostly, no. Not a lot of singing going on. ;P
Also - you should come to Acting more often, the look on Mrs. Saunder's face was priceless!
wow i am finding out that so many people have ablog. cool
-laura
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home