It Rides the Wild Waves at Maximum Velocity!
Ok, this one is going to be long, mostly because I wrote if over a few days and combined it all into a “cornucopia of awesomeness.” (Stupid McDonalds commercial with your cool Cape Breton accents. *shakes fist*) Anyway, you have been warned.
You know Christmas is coming when:
- Everyone walks around with a weird desperate look in their eyes
- People forget how to drive in a sane manner
- People forget what ‘sane’ is
- My sister breaks out the tacky decorations which are then taken down my either my mum or myself.
- My sister and I decorate the tree while my dad watches and laughs as my sister puts a decoration on the tree, I take it down and put it somewhere else, and she takes it down and puts it somewhere else.
- People polarize into 2 different category which are as follows:1) falalalala pass me the egg nog and sugar cookies Great Uncle Fred!
OR2) Bah Humbug Christmas has been murdered by big corporations and consumerism!
- EVERY SINGLE WANNA BE POP STAR comes out with some HORRID EXCUSE FOR A CHIRSTMAS CD. And the bulk of all of those CDs are SACRILEGE!
Oh, and thanks to all the webcomics I’ve been reading lately, I have (sortof) discovered a new version of rock-paper-scissors. It’s call Pirate-Ninja-Cowboy!
Ninjas beats Pirates
Pirates beats Cowboys
Cowboys beats Ninjas
Cool huh?
I just realized how utterly distracted I am. My original intent of this blog?
We got a basket from a company my Dad does business with. It was movie themed which means it was filled with:
a bottle of coke
a Coca-Cola glass
a plastic popcorn container my sister has already used
Fibber Fabber…or something equally odd. The packaging indicated it’s a kind of popcorn with baked beans.
…oh no wait, the beans are in fact peanuts.
And the piece du résistance
A bit rate movie!!!
SPEED 2: CRUISE CONTROL
*Ahem* and I quote:Hold on to your life-jacket as the rip-roaring sequel to Speed hits the high seas. Sandra Bullock reprises her star-making role as Annie Porter, a young woman expecting to enjoy a Caribbean vacation with her boyfriend (Jason Patric) on board the world’s most luxurious cruise liner. But their trip to paradise turns deadly when a lunatic computer genius (Willem Dafoe) takes over the boat and sets it on a course for destruction. An explosive voyage helmed by daredevil director Jan De Bont, Speed 2: Cruise Control rides the wild waves at maximum velocity.
Also – I got a job!! Victory! The only problem is a) I don’t start until January and b) I got sick. The kind of sick where you’re stuck on the couch all day watching whatever law and order you can find and cursing day time TV. That, and getting up is not worth the headache. Literally.
Oh, and when I came downstairs this morning I was greeted by “Wow, you look terrible!”
Thanks Dad, you always know just what to say to make me feel better.
Feeling: Bed to couch to juice to couch
Listening to: About a bajillion different versions of Carol of the Bells. (I can’t help it! It’s just the best Christmas carol ever!)
Word/ Phrase of the day: ridiculously
I’ve also been taking excessive pictures lately and will be posting them later provided the new thingiemajigger works. (It makes sense in my head, I swear!)
You know Christmas is coming when:
- Everyone walks around with a weird desperate look in their eyes
- People forget how to drive in a sane manner
- People forget what ‘sane’ is
- My sister breaks out the tacky decorations which are then taken down my either my mum or myself.
- My sister and I decorate the tree while my dad watches and laughs as my sister puts a decoration on the tree, I take it down and put it somewhere else, and she takes it down and puts it somewhere else.
- People polarize into 2 different category which are as follows:1) falalalala pass me the egg nog and sugar cookies Great Uncle Fred!
OR2) Bah Humbug Christmas has been murdered by big corporations and consumerism!
- EVERY SINGLE WANNA BE POP STAR comes out with some HORRID EXCUSE FOR A CHIRSTMAS CD. And the bulk of all of those CDs are SACRILEGE!
Oh, and thanks to all the webcomics I’ve been reading lately, I have (sortof) discovered a new version of rock-paper-scissors. It’s call Pirate-Ninja-Cowboy!
Ninjas beats Pirates
Pirates beats Cowboys
Cowboys beats Ninjas
Cool huh?
I just realized how utterly distracted I am. My original intent of this blog?
We got a basket from a company my Dad does business with. It was movie themed which means it was filled with:
a bottle of coke
a Coca-Cola glass
a plastic popcorn container my sister has already used
Fibber Fabber…or something equally odd. The packaging indicated it’s a kind of popcorn with baked beans.
…oh no wait, the beans are in fact peanuts.
And the piece du résistance
A bit rate movie!!!
SPEED 2: CRUISE CONTROL
*Ahem* and I quote:Hold on to your life-jacket as the rip-roaring sequel to Speed hits the high seas. Sandra Bullock reprises her star-making role as Annie Porter, a young woman expecting to enjoy a Caribbean vacation with her boyfriend (Jason Patric) on board the world’s most luxurious cruise liner. But their trip to paradise turns deadly when a lunatic computer genius (Willem Dafoe) takes over the boat and sets it on a course for destruction. An explosive voyage helmed by daredevil director Jan De Bont, Speed 2: Cruise Control rides the wild waves at maximum velocity.
Also – I got a job!! Victory! The only problem is a) I don’t start until January and b) I got sick. The kind of sick where you’re stuck on the couch all day watching whatever law and order you can find and cursing day time TV. That, and getting up is not worth the headache. Literally.
Oh, and when I came downstairs this morning I was greeted by “Wow, you look terrible!”
Thanks Dad, you always know just what to say to make me feel better.
Feeling: Bed to couch to juice to couch
Listening to: About a bajillion different versions of Carol of the Bells. (I can’t help it! It’s just the best Christmas carol ever!)
Word/ Phrase of the day: ridiculously
I’ve also been taking excessive pictures lately and will be posting them later provided the new thingiemajigger works. (It makes sense in my head, I swear!)
Labels: Bit Rate Movies, Christmas, Pirates and Ninjas

2 Comments:
speed? Cruise ship? what? ...Companies should send me movie pack things. Even if I don't work for them. They should just do it to keep me happy, cuz when I'm happy everyone is happy.
I don't wanna be the bahumbug type, but it's true. Christmas is a giant monetary opportunity for companies, and they use it to death. But as long as you don't go into town or turn on the tv, Christmas is great. I love eggnog.
You should get better. Right now.
Oh, I'm getting better for the soul reason of egg nog. That... and the whole 'awake when everyone comes to my house for the holidays' thing...and coffee... and general healthy-ness.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home