Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, December 27

Now fully Pixalized!

Guess who got a camera for Christmas! (The best part was I was resigned that I'd have to buy one myself one of these days.)

Anyway, I've been shutter happy and house bound for the last couple of days so here's me fully pixalized....


This is my kitty and her Christmas present. (She couldn't care less for her new toy. She'd rather have food.)


Yes, I took a picture of a picture. But it's my favorite picture in the whole world! (that's my Omi)



It's a Cirque mask for a decoration! Best thing we got in a basket bar none. Well, that and the chocolate...
Feeling: EMPLOYED! And slightly misrible thanks to a stupid viral infection.
Listening: Various Punk music. Unwritten Law and I am Ghost mostly.
Word/ Phrase of the day: "So basically I get to point and laugh while you are slaughtered at Scrabble."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that picture was your mom when she was younger or something... until i read the comment.lol. Happy New Year!

7:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home